Who We Cover in the Legal and Support Space
From law firms to grassroots organizations, a wide range of legal and support businesses in the cannabis industry turn to GreenWrap Insurance Solutions for coverage. They know we have the expertise to effectively tailor insurance policies to their exact needs. With a seed-to-sale approach that enables us to serve businesses anywhere within the cannabis vertical, our team can evaluate the unique risks that professionals supporting cannabis-related businesses or causes face and offer solutions that include insurance products such as:
- Single-day event coverage
- Annual event coverage
- Errors and omissions
- Directors and officers
- General liability
- Lobbying efforts
Insurance Tailored to Your Risks and Needs
When legal and support companies working in and around the cannabis industry seek insurance related to their activities, GreenWrap Insurance Solutions is there to assist. Our completely customized policies consider factors such as:
- The interests you’d like insured
- Your unique level of risk
- Applicable state and national mandates
With this information top of mind, we’ll then recommend policies or packages be tailored to your situation. This may include one or more of the following options:
- Ancillary solutions: For business operations outside of the direct production and sale of cannabis, such as consulting on the development of CBD supplements, we’re able to cover a wide range of ancillary interests, like packaging and shipments.
- Cyber data breach: Aside from credit monitoring assistance and breach notifications that enable you to mitigate fines and other unexpected expenses, our insurance policies can protect your organization against privacy breaches, data loss, extortion, ransomware attacks, and more.
- General lines: This coverage includes commercial auto, general liability, professional liability, and more for private, publicly-traded, for-profit, and non-profit legal and support entities in the hemp and marijuana industry.
- Property solutions: Protect your organization against the needs and risks relating to property development, lessor’s risk, builders’ risk, and special endorsements, whether you require a full real estate portfolio or policy for a single event site.
Request More Information About Our Hemp and Marijuana Insurance
If your organization works to provide legal support or related services to entities or causes in the cannabis industry, look no further than GreenWrap Insurance Solutions for custom-tailored coverage. With over two decades of cannabis industry experience in North America, Europe, the Caribbean, and sectors of Latin America, our comprehensive policies are complemented by our impressive expertise in the area of hemp and marijuana insurance. To request more information or schedule a consultation, contact us today.